The Effective Ministry Teams workshop and the Leading From Your Strengths process are all about knowing your God-given strengths, understanding and valuing the strengths of others, and blending the differences to reduce frustration, increase closeness, decrease conflict, and dramatically increase caring and commitment on your team.
The Effective Ministry Teams workshop is a live one day interactive experience to help build close knit ministry teams. It is ideal for church leaders, pastors, and Christian non-profit ministries.
What to Expect
- Participants will receive by email an online link and password to take the Leading From Your Strengths profile questionnaire.
- A 20 page personalized profile report will be emailed to each participant which should be read and brought to the workshop.
- A presentation of the case for team leadership and the Biblical foundation for team relationships based on I Corinthians 12:12-18.
- Teaching and exercises related to Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- A detailed review of the Leading From Your Strengths profile by a certified trainer which includes the 4 basic ways people approach or respond to problems. information, change, and risk.
- A breakout session with your team using exercises from the Leading From Your Strengths Team Building Workbook.
- A question and answer session.
If your team is interested in the Effective Ministry Teams Workshop, click on the contact tab in the menu bar and leave a message.